Intermediate Web Developer Wanted
Guild Development is a small web firm searching for an outstanding web developer in the Chattanooga area to be responsible for production of client websites, content layout, and quality assurance testing. You will work closely with graphic designers and templaters to work on varied projects in a fast paced environment. Flexibility and tolerance is a necessity. Most work is completed using custom WordPress applications, with some exceptions, so familiarity with this CMS is a must.
- Work closely with Project Manager and other members of the Project to complete projects.
- Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development.
- Work with clients and Project Manager to build and refine website content
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the WordPress development community.
- 3 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
- 2 years minimum Web programming experience using PHP
- A good working knowledge of SQL
- Web development experience without a “know it all” attitude (see the SNL IT guy)
- Development experience using WordPress
- Experience developing and implementing custom WordPress projects
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
Please send a portfolio of your recent work, resume, and salary requirement to email@example.com